The best stuff we could find. Tips, tricks, and products to make your life a little easier and a whole lot cooler.
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Mad for Muffins
OK, so this is very much a work in progress. I am trying to make the perfect not-so-typical muffins. My first attempt was the Peanut butter and Jelly Muffin. I must say for my first attempt and with no actual recipe they were pretty delish. I took am basic box of muffin mix. I actually used a blueberry muffin mix sans the blueberries. Follow baking directions on box, but add and get creative. I melted a few giant spoon fulls of peanut butter to the mix. After letting the muffins cool I cut out a hole at the top and filled with grape jelly. Replace the whole and enjoy. EASY PEOPLE, EASY! Now I shall work on perfecting the craft with alternate recipes and add ins. Stay tuned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
t
No comments:
Post a Comment